Who is the data controller?
- Owner: ARPE PATENTS&TRADEMARKS, S.L. (hereinafter ‘Arpe ’).
- Corporate domicile: C/ Alcalá, 26, 28014, Madrid
- Spanish Tax Identification Number (CIF): B-81612053
- Registry Information: registered at the Commercial Registry of Madrid in Volume 11738, General 0, Section 8 Folio 184285.
- Telephone No.: (+34) 91 5343411
- E-mail: email@example.com
PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA SHALL BE PROCESSED AND TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
With what purposes shall we process your personal data?
Arpe Patents&Trademarks shall process the User’s data for the following purposes:
- To deal with enquiries, requests or suggestions put forth via the contact form and via corporate e-mail accounts.
- To manage the contracting, invoicing and to guarantee the services contracted.
- To manage the publication in our Blog of comments made by interested parties.
- To access our clients’ private area.
- To send electronic communications concerning news and updates of the goods and/or services contracted, unless stated otherwise or when the user objects thereto or revokes their consent.
- To periodically send commercial information (newsletter) regarding services and news related to our professional activity, provided that the interested party provides us with the corresponding consent, and giving them the possibility of revoking the aforesaid consent at any time.
- In the event of forwarding your CV or registering in any of the different employment offers that we may publish, we shall process your data with the purpose of assessing and managing your employment application and, where applicable, to conduct the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer positions that are suitable to your profile. Unless stated otherwise, the provision of the requested data is necessary, and failure to provide the same shall mean that the selection process cannot continue.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance of contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
With regard to the foregoing purposes, Arpe Patents&Trademarks processes the following types of data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, e-mail address, postcode, telephone number.
- Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, professional experience, membership of professional bodies or associations, in the event of selection processes.
- Metadata of electronic communications.
- Commercial information.
- Economic, financial and banking data.
In some cases the personal data requested is compulsory, and thus refusing to provide the same shall imply that it is impossible to provide the services contracted. These cases shall be indicated by the controller.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and updated, being responsible for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may arise as a consequence of the breach of this obligation. In the event that the User provides third party data, they hereby declare to have the consent thereof, and undertake the commitment to forward thereto the information set forth in this clause, exempting Arpe Patents&Trademarks from any liability to this end. However, Arpe Patents&Trademarks may carry out verifications to confirm this, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection legislation.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
1. The legitimacy for the processing of the data gathered from enquiries, requests or suggestions put forth via the contact form and/or via corporate e-mail accounts, resides in our own legitimate interest in providing a response to a potential client and in the consent given, which is a clear affirmative action on the part of the user whereby, when making an enquiry, they are authorising us to process their data solely and exclusively for the purpose of responding to the said enquiry.
2. For the management of the contracting of services, payments, invoicing and corresponding correspondence, the legitimacy resides on the execution itself of the contract.
3. The legitimacy to manage the publication in our Blog of comments resides in our own legitimate interests in knowing the opinions of interested parties and in the consent given, which is a clear affirmative action on the part of the user whereby, when writing the aforesaid comment, they are authorising us to process their data solely and exclusively for said purpose.
4. To access our clients’ private area the legitimacy resides in the user’s consent, granted when the created their account in the aforesaid private area, and in their contractual relationship with Arpe Patents&Trademarks.
5. To send electronic communications concerning news and updates of the goods and/or services contracted, the legitimacy for this processing resides in the legitimate interest of Arpe Patents&Trademarks to carry out said processing in accordance with the prevailing legislation.
6. To periodically send commercial information (newsletter) regarding services and news related to our professional activity, the legitimacy resides in the consent given by the user.
7. The legitimacy for the processing of data relative to the forwarding of CVs and registration in professional offers that we may publish, is based on the consent provided by the user that forwards their data.
8. Lastly, for the processing of data in order to comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance of contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud, the legitimacy resides, as indicated in the description of its purpose, in our compliance of a legal obligation.
For how long shall we store your data?
Arpe Patents&Trademarks shall store users’ personal data for as long as it is necessary for complying with the purposes for which said data was gathered, and while the consent granted has not been revoked. Subsequently, where necessary, the information shall be stored for as long as required for the purposes of covering potential liabilities.
With regard to the data provided in relation with employment offers for which you wish to apply, the data shall be stored for one year, as of the date of the last update. Once said period has elapsed, without any further updates, the data shall be erased, unless you state otherwise.
What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
To whom may the data be disclosed?
Arpe Patents&Trademarks hereby informs you that certain data, within the framework of the prevailing legislation, or the existing contractual relationship, may be disclosed to:
- Public administrations with jurisdiction in our sectors of activity for the purpose of processing the contracted service or when this is required in accordance with the prevailing legislation.
- Law enforcement agencies pursuant to that established in the Law.
- Banks and financial institutions to collect payments owed for services offered.
- Other legal professionals, when said communication is required in accordance with regulations, or for performing the services contracted.
What are the rights of interested parties?
Persons providing their data may, at any given time, withdraw their consent to the processing of said data, as well as exercise their rights of access, modification, erasure, objection, portability and restriction in their processing, by means of a written communication, accompanied with a copy of their official identification document, addressed to Arpe Patents&Trademarks, C/ Alcalá, 26, 28014, Madrid, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer. You may also contact us for this purpose via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, we inform you with regard to the possibility of filing a claim with the competent Supervisory Authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in particular, in those cases where you failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency via telephone, 901 100 099 and 912 663 517, or visit it at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid.